How To Speak English Fluently and Confidently - Top 3 Mistakes You Make - Communication Skills


How To Speak English Fluently and Confidently - Top 3 Mistakes You Make - Communication Skills

well there you are reading this post

to find one single mantra to become one

of the best English communicators if not

in the country but well in your society

you have lost hundreds and hundreds of

YouTube videos to become fluent yet

problem remains the same just to talk

about the same hitch with rocky and I

today I'm food to do rock and roll with

their mindset oh yes yes we're gonna rip

them apart you're shot in the mirror

today that's needed that's the most

needed thing to do right now with these

guys yes they're gonna face the reality

head-on mm-hmm so I have the very first

question today to ask you that what do

you think what is the major problem why

do they not learn even after going to

joining so many institutions not Pep Talk

India but other institutions after

buying so many books after watching a

lot of videos sometime in fact the video

how to stay motivated to learn English

yet why problem remains the same what do

you think I was in gurugram right I was

sitting in the pub with one of my

friends and this this friend of mine

he's from UK not a trucker United

Kingdom III mean to say he has spent

many years there right so now he's doing

business in Gurgaon he deals in imported

cars so we were having beer and one of

the pubs and we were just having

business conversation all of a sudden

door opens you know and very very very

beautiful girl enters just like me yeah

just like you so you know then all eyes

on her everybody is looking at her and

my friend was luckier than I was

actually she came and started talking to

my friend oh my

so you know what happens

his phone's charger was on the table she

might have seen the charger of course so

she just asked for the charger she spoke

a couple of sentences and he got nervous

though though his English is really good

and most of the times he's confident

right still he got nervous and I asked

him a question

how come you got nervous you're a

confident person he said I created hype

you know most of the people they create

hype of beautiful females they create

hype of English English is a big thing

in our society the highly food they

create it's not a big deal to learn

English language and to know speak

better English in fact just think about

it if somebody wants to learn Mandarin

you know that's the most difficult

language to learn learn it English is so

damn easy you know and still people have

the same issue after joining a lot of

institution yet person remains the same

and about your friend I will love to

meet that guy so the first thing that we

shouldn't be creating high English is

just a language it's just a language and

there are the strategies we are going to

discuss right after the short break

yeah hi welcome back I have a second

question now for could she sing there's

so many people so many people they want

to speak English currently of course you

know about it they want to learn this

language a beautiful language of course

but they have worried about making

mistakes and they never speak I'm right

solution so see you will be embarrassed

if you want to learn something in your

life whatever in your life you wish to

achieve

there's no path which goes directly up a

few of the shortcuts there is

embarrassment embarrassment there would

be humiliation there would be times

where you might feel like giving up no

that's not my cup of tea

absolutely did you learn to walk without

falling down so many times no you didn't

but at that time when you were a kid

when you were total ER you didn't really

care about the people same attitude

you're gonna have now I don't care what

people think I don't care if people

laugh if I make some of the I know

grammatical mistakes or if I make some

condensation mistake it's pretty okay

let it be you know so a wonderful

solution it cannot learn anything

without making mistakes there is no

other way that's called the other day

you told me one good thing

you said then you were telling this too

and I I overheard that I'm sorry so you

were telling the student that do you

have some do we have some Road in this

country on the name of your complete

dedicated to you they have some temple

saying there are a temple which I temple

Rena temple and then said no no it's

nothing like that I mean they were

perplexed you said then why are you

embarrassed if there is nothing on the

name of yours where people know oh my

god such a bigwig you are why are you

embarrassed feel like you're a toddler

and learn yeah right into interesting

thing is even if you're a bigwig right

still whatever you want to learn you'll

be making mistakes that's the rule of

this universe absolutely who soever

doesn't want to make mistake we have a

bad news for you you will never be able

to speak English

only speak what you know you'll never

never ever gonna learn anything new well

I have another question for you

on the other day somebody was talking

about that I don't have atmosphere I'm

in the inquiry who came on that day

right so you know what if I come here

for two hours three hours I spend time

with you guys in the classroom then

after that I go back home and the same

environment of my parents my friends my

siblings and again the Hindi environment

the those dialects environment right so

how to create that atmosphere to learn

English better what do you say I was

watching the interview of this polyglot

his name is Timothy doner

now Timothy can speak 21 languages

fluently


people they have been struggling to

speak English for so many years right

and he can speak 21 languages fluently

he was asked the question Timothy how

come you can speak 21 languages fluently

he said the moment I decided to learn in

language I fall in love with the

language not of course Timothy doesn't

have atmosphere at home at home right he

can speak Arabic he can speak Mandarin

it doesn't mean the Chinese people live

at his home well the Arab people live at

his home or Russians live at his home no

I know he doesn't he doesn't so the

thing is you do not get atmosphere most

of the times you have to create

atmosphere so now if Timothy has to

learn Spanish what he does he tries to

learn a new Spanish word every day

he practices intensely in his

conversation he updates the status on

social networking styles intentionally

using that word he video records himself

he audio records himself in Spanish only

and he tries to find Spanish people in

the city

reasons he watches so many Spanish

movies so he falls in love with the

language if you're in love with

something you create atmosphere yourself

yes you you create the situation the

circumstances that you live in that

atmosphere right yes you won't be having

this self-pity oh my god I do not have

English i atmosphere how can I learn

English do not blame it on atmosphere

you can create atmosphere right people

like to talk about their past or why

they couldn't learn English and why they

cannot learn English in future they

never ever try to stay in the present

that even if you learn two words let's

say just two words every day imagine in


words and that's the beauty of learning

every day you know I still remember one

conversation somebody was telling you

the same Oh sir I do not have English

atmosphere how can I improve my English

how can I speak English fluently then I

told him in Hindi to my younger days

being a girl

right you think great atmosphere by

yourself so they feel like if they shift

to some other countries if they get

migrated to UK us they'll automatically

learn how to speak in English language

fluently and that's such a myth I mean

you need to debunk this myth to debunk

this myth after this short commercial

break again

let me tell you one interesting thing so

many relatives of mine they have shifted

to US UK Canada Canada Australia from

Punjab right still they keep calling me

every now and then well you're a man

regardless er at the younger age against

Alam but then I get surprised my god you

have been living there were so many

years till you keep asking me you have

been living in the native countries for


quite interesting let me add something

here like I was once reading an article

that said that in UK almost 6 lakhs

migrants yea will be deprived of the

basic amenities what UK government

provides for free if they don't learn to

converse in English with natives their

fluently interesting it means to to

speak English fluently you need

willingness you need right kind of

strategies and you need right kind of

motivation right yes not just that as

better speakers do better speakers they

listen more the read more they speak

more I find you one of the best speakers

I've ever heard of right so you tell me

what is your secret it's really simple I

listen more I read more I speak more I

have this right kind of motivation with

me that I want to be the best on this

planet that's it are you saying that one

has to have not just the willingness and

restore the other things but the desire

to become the one right this burning

desire you cannot speak you know what I

don't want them to have lot of things in

one go otherwise they'll have again the

same problem they won't practice it

right so I'm gonna cut this short now

all right thank you so much for talking

about all those you bunking the myths

talking about how do they you know how

do I mean natives learn and how they can

be fluent English speaker.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Tie a Tie - Full Windsor Knot

How To Look Cute And Melt The Heart Of A Man

How To MATCH FONTS In Photoshop CC - The COMPLETE Guide on Matching Fonts